Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Chapter 3 Scavenger Hunt Summary

For the Chapter 3 Review, we partnered up with another member in the class to complete an online scavenger hunt that covered several topics, including the Olympics and Women's Sports. Throughout this task, I found that finding jobs at the collegiate level was the easiest task, as there are several websites that provide recent job openings amongst all three major division levels. Having a partner reduced the workload as well as the time it took to complete the task as a whole, however, I feel I work more efficiently independently, therefor I would've like to have completed this task individually. In all, I felt this was an okay way to assess the knowledge of chapter three, but I feel there would've been better ways to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment